Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Teeth Repaired!

We took Boy #2 to the dentist yesterday and she fixed his tooth. Before we went I was about to throw out the chunk of tooth that I had made Boy #1 look for in the woods...good thing I didn't. The dentist was able to use some dental cement and put the chunk right back on...it looked a little discoloured yesterday but by this afternoon you would never know it had been cracked in half. There is no line and the broken off bit has turned the same colour as the rest of the tooth!!

And all for the low, low price of #112.00. I was thinking it would be way higher!

5 comments:

  1. that's great! i can't believe after that long the tooth still 'worked'..teh wonders of modern dentistry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard you're supposed to put the broken tooth in milk until you can have it reattached. You can remember that for next time... lets face it, you have 5 kids, there will most likely be a next time! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is amazing. Can't wait to check it out tomorrow! Gotta love a bargain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. helloooo! i loved your letter.. iwill write back :) i am taking my blog private so if you want to read it can you emai me your email address so i can add you? :) darc
    mhovdestad at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shame the guns had to be disposed of. When you think about how chap it is to get dental repairs its worth it for the fun the kids have. I see now the kids get called by numbers.... interesting

    ReplyDelete