Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The time is here.

So, soccer season has started. Today registration for the league that my sister-in-law and I run opened up. We've got a great start so far and are looking forward to warm sunshine and green grass.

But that's not here yet.

So for now, it's soccer. Soccer work. Like accounting, team-building, emailing etc. Which means that my afternoons of leisure here at home have come to an end. Which means I won't be blogging very much at all. Blogging is an off-season activity. Soccer is usually a May to September gig. But not for those who work behind the scenes. For us it's a January to October sorta gig.

That's what's been happening here. I'll still check my fave blogs to read but I just wanted to let you know that I won't be around for a bit.

4 comments:

  1. E~ I don't really know HOW to help with behind the scenes stuff, but would be delighted to if there was something you could delegate my way.
    wend

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to play! :) (sorry, uyou have all the work...) miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, boo. I like reading your blog, you should post once in awhile, at least!

    ReplyDelete