Friday, August 8, 2008

My first post - EVER!

I read blogs -- but not many. I think it's funny to get inside someone's head and hear their thoughts -- and they don't know who's hearing them.

I've decided to blog for 2 reasons: first, I'm not good at journalling and thought this might help. Second, when I read blogs I feel like my life is boring or more mundane than other people's. So this blog is for the rest of us. You might read a post one day that says "Got groceries. The kids were bad." or "My fridge stinks today." That's 'cause I'm real and my life is real and these things happen. So if you're life doesn't burst with excitement, intrigue, deep thoughts or inspirational moments...you might just be like me.

As for the title...I love the outdoors. I want to teach my kids to love the outdoors and have a natural sense of wonder. If you are in awe of Creation, you'll be in awe of the Creator.

4 comments:

  1. Nicely done Erin! Looking forward to the wisdom of the Weston. Have fun with this... You'll get addicted soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So is this meant to be a serious thing or what? You'll never have time to blog all that goes on in your house and round the walls and floors and drains.....
    anyway I look forward to hearing about Creation from London's leading authority.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I love your job title "Professional Wiper" I would never have thought of that!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Chicky,

    Just read through your blog and enjoyed the laughs, I love that I can hear your voice in my head, and can laugh along with you!

    Daily life with our kids is always entertaining definitely never mundane...

    Looking forward to the peek into yours!

    ReplyDelete