Friday, August 29, 2008

Stuck

Nate is working at home today, making built-ins for a client's closet -- and Jack is out there with him. I came outside to see what was going on and Jack is sitting under the table saw, in a huge pile of sawdust, filling a water bottle. Yes, he's wearing a brown filthy t-shirt, Nemo jammy bottoms and yellow rubber boots. No, we don't actually live in a ghetto despite the fact that it appears that way.

All of a sudden I hear him cry, "Mommy help me." And I notice that is hand is stuck inside the sawdust filled water bottle. "Stuck", he says. It took a few yanks to release his little hand and when I told him to hang on so I could get a picture, he ran away. I think even he was embarrassed about his predicament.

All's well that ends well, I guess. Having a 2 year old around is never dull...

1 comment:

  1. there seems to be a reoccurant theme in your photographs of family antics....Jack, you really should get something on the other kids before you give him a complex.

    Was it not a case of him trying to remove a closed fist through the bottle opening?

    Still un answered questions... ah well maybe we'll never know.

    ReplyDelete