Wednesday, December 17, 2008

This is my grown up Christmas wish (list)


If I could have anything at all in the world this Christmas, wrapped up and under the tree, these are top few things I would ask for. None of these things are possible (that I know of) for me to have so that's why this list is so fun. It'll never happen. These things are only possible to people like the Trumps and the Jolie-Pitts etc. Not little ol' me living in the 'burbs. Here goes...

#1. I would like for a magic fairy to come and clean my house every day. I would wake up each morning for the 2009 year and it would be spotless. Laundry done, floors washed, baseboard wiped etc. I realize that I could make this come true with a couple hours of work each night...but that's what the fairy is for.

#2. I would give HALF my kingdom for the perfect pair of jeans. I'd like them to do the following things...
-make me look thin
-fit me COMFORTABLY
-look cool/up to date but NOT show my butt crack whenever I bend over to wash the floor (but if the fairy came in wish #1...)
-be available in a store and not be discontinued the minute I fall in love with them
-come in several shades of blue

#3. Have good hair every day. I could set aside the round brush, the flat iron, the curling iron & all the product to wake up at dawn with a gorgeous set of locks.

#4. Come up withe ingenious meal ideas every time I make supper.

#5. A green thumb. I can kill most any plant. I've killed hostas, a norfolk island pine I loved, an african violet, jade trees, ivy, 2 trees etc. I want things to live when I touch them.

#6. Peace on earth...of course...that one goes without saying.

4 comments:

  1. You're not asking for much are ya? I have the ideal style for no bad hair days ever. I have perfected this style over the last 10 years.
    I think you should rewrite this with a more sensible list that might be obtainable for people who might get you a gift. If you want I can help you with the hair?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I'll play too...

    1.Instead of a fairy, I would like a big burly, German lady who would put the fear of death into my hubby and children so that they would never even dream of not picking up after themselves...she could live here forever...I wouldn't mind.

    2.Because big German lady (read ugly) lives here permanently I will look good next to her no matter what jeans I am wearing even if they are 3 sizes bigger than I wish.

    3.I want everything naughty and full of fat that enters my lips from now till Christmas to NOT go directly to my thighs and buttocks including the last 6 sugar cookies I just polished off. *burp*

    4.What's wrong with tuna fish sandwiches every night?

    5.German lady also is a pretty mean hairstylist so I'm..um..smokin in the hair department.

    A girl can dream...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your friends number 3 wish just does not seem appropriate or I have been working in construction sites for too long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll work on the jeans thing. That's an honest labour of love. But SOMEDAY we have to go shopping together... maybe NOT when you have another Weston messing up your waistline.

    ReplyDelete