Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Soccer Season and School

I know it's hard to believe but soccer season has started around here. As of yet, it hasn't taken over my life but I just wanted to warn you that in the coming weeks, blogging will be less because of the Sista-hood. As well, groceries, laundry, reading for entertainment, and other frivolous activities will also be set aside for the purpose of soccer.

I'm not complaining. Just stating the facts and wanted to let you know that my tardiness in updating the blog will not be because I'm lazy and un-inspired.

Homeschool is back into the swing of things. It was a good first week. I did make 2 children cry on the first day, but since then the tears have been kept to a minimum. I think the reason for the tears this time was the shock to the brain when I handed out math text books the first day back and sugar plums were still dancing in their heads. The plums were replaced with sums...and hence, the tears. I wanted to cry too.

Other than that, it's life as usual.

1 comment:

  1. good to see that you are making excuses early for not updating your blog.
    I'll have to start looking for somewhere to start playing Football myself soon. perhaps Windosr sistas need a Mista!!

    ReplyDelete