Wednesday, March 11, 2009

ALIVE!

Yes, we made it. We are all still alive and almost well. I cannot believe how long this bug lasted in our home DEPSITE the Lysol and other cleaners that I used to disinfect our home.

Anyhow, the worst is over and better, healthier days are ahead, I hope.

Time is flying by -- I can hardly believe next week is March Break. It always seems to me that once you hit March Break, spring is around the corner and the months of April and May fly by. This pregnancy hasn't been an easy one, but it certainly has been fast so far. I think I'm 30 weeks as of tomorrow ~ how did 30 weeks pass that quickly? I'm as round as a barrel and feeling like I should be more like 36 weeks by my size....but despite that I seem to keep moving. The typical symptoms of a sore back, trouble sleeping, indigestion/heart burn and a serious inability to tie my own shoes are all here...but so are the good ones, like feeling the baby kick, and.....oh dear, what are the other good symptoms of the last trimester of pregnancy?? Anyone??

Oh yeah, that I'm that much closer to being done ~ and I mean really really done.

No comments:

Post a Comment