Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Funny stuff from today...

#1.
Nolan is learning his multiplication tables. He was thrilled with himself this morning when, practicing by himself, he mastered the 6 times tables. He says to me, "Mom , can I scorch you with the flames of my times tables??"

Where do they get this stuff?

#2.

Mr. Practical Pants, Ethan, reads a quote from my fridge calendar that says, "Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land among the stars." His response: "No you won't. The moon is closer. It should be 'Shoot for the moon and if you miss, you'll land in the stratosphere.'"

I love the stuff kids come up with.

3 comments:

  1. super brilliant homeschooled kids...

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute. multiplication tables, though- ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugh and I have discovered that if you shoot for the Kuiper Belt and miss you'd likely end up in the asteroid belt (if you undershoot - that is... if you over shoot the Kuiper belt... well, maybe you need to recalibrate)

    ReplyDelete