Thursday, November 4, 2010

New house.



Finally! I've finally posted a few pics of our new place. Sadly, the pics are pretty small. If you know how to make the pics on a blog bigger without making them fuzzy, please let me know.

Time for the tour...


School Room (hard to tell but it's a nice bonus room over the garage/family room)




Laundry Room (which I love!!)




Dining room




Kitchen





Family Room


That's all I have for now. If you want to see it in real life, feel free to pop in.

5 comments:

  1. it's so beautiful!! I LOVE your laundry room w/ the door to the outside, I miss that here. You must be loving all that space w/ the kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE to pop over, but it's a little far...:(

    I am super duper jealous that you have an island in your kitchen....I one day hope to have a kitchen island of my own. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wasn't I just complaining today that there were no pictures yet! This was posted yesterday...shows what I know! lol!

    Oh my goodness Er! LOve that school room/attic space! Perfect and HUge!!

    Wow Wee that laundry room is to die for!!

    You must feel like you have died and gone to heaven in that kitchen...its SO big and gorgeous! Bring on the butter!

    Diningroom is adorable!

    LOve the new fireplace, coffee table and leather chairs...so cozy!

    Thanks for indulging us nosy ones!

    Can't wait to come by in person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Erin! I love it! Yes, laundry room is magnifico! It's all great. Enjoy with your beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. btw, I clicked on the pictures and they are fine...big and clear.

    ReplyDelete