Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Not Okay.



I found this in my bedroom:
Not sure if you can see it. It's a picture of an unhappy face and the message above it states:

"You are goning to die okay."

No, not okay, actually.

I don't think this note was actually meant for me, even though I discovered it on my bed. There was a serious game of cowboys and bad guys going on in the house and I'm thinking that it had to do with that.

But it isn't nice to go into your room and find this sorta thing on your bed. It made me a little antsy. And it wasn't the actual message that made me antsy...it was the spelling.

Man, we really have to work on spelling. Not a proud moment for a homeschooler.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Erin...you make me laugh.
    And on the subject of homeschooling, I realize I clearly know nothing since I'm just starting, but I took a homeschooling course for newbies to discover many homeschoolers who had not learned to read until around age 10 and these same kids were going to University for Engineering.
    I have a feeling you and your kids are going to be just fine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my word, that is so great!!! i laughed and laughed...so glad it didn't come to pass, of course. (heeheehaahaaa!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha... that was fantastic! as a homeschooling mother of a morbid child (anne talks/draws/sings/dreams about death constantly!) i would have the same reaction: take a picture, critique the spelling.
    thanks for the chuckle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I find myself when hearing my children argue or whatever more annoyed with their grammar rather than their actual argument...crazy homeschoolers!

    ReplyDelete