Saturday, November 15, 2008

Where's my camera??

Man, twice this week I have needed my camera so bad to take a picture of Jack to show you all. It's such a bummer because both moments were so funny...and I know that even if I describe it to you, it'll never be the same.

Nate has the camera in his truck...he needed it in case he got 'something' while hunting. The "something" he got was just a cold from sitting in a tree for 8 hours. Not much of a photo op...

The first moment was when Jack was left alone at the dinner table before supper....for mere seconds I turned my back. (Okay I was reading on the couch but our couch is about 5 steps from our table.) He decided to butter a piece of bread and when I turned to look, he had PAVED the bread with about and inch and a half of butter (seriously) and was licking the gobs of butter off the knife. At least he'll have a nice shiny coat...

Right now as I type, he's fallen asleep standing up at the couch. How tired can this kid be? His feet are on the floor and his head and arms are draped on the couch...I wish I had my camera..

Enjoy the drizzly rainy weekend, my friends. I'll get my camera back in action right away...

2 comments:

  1. This is why you need a cell phone with a camera for backup!!! Sam has a camera on his cellphone, and although it isn't very good quality so we rarely use it, it's come in handy a few times when we didn't have our other camera.

    Aw...Jack sounds like such a cutie. I wish I lived closer to you...I could learn so much from you about parenting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate not having the camera. In time mostly! I have a number of decent enough cameras like the cellphone i haveis a 5mp so thats good and Tara has her own compact digi and I have the big un'. But you still not have it at the right point somewhere along the line. Like the other night Bekah fel asleep on our bed cuddling the bible. I went to get the camera and came back and Tara had lifted here..
    Oh by the way I have not forgot about photo yet I just need to get it printed and framed... I did the hard part taking it already :o)

    ReplyDelete