Thursday, June 10, 2010

One more.

Tonight is my last night alone.

He-Who-Cannot-Be-Mentioned is coming home. For you readers who were not aware of his absence, he has been away. Far far away. Never this far before, ever. (overseas)

But seeing as I can't speak of him, I've already said too much.
(He was on a missions trip to Ukraine.)

But he's been away for two weeks. Two long weeks. I've gotten much accomplished in these two weeks like:
-staying alive and keeping five kids alive
-making fairly crappy meals for me and five kids
-cleaning the van (that is an accomplishment)
-making jam
-spending money
-going to the Toronto Zoo and Hockey Hall of Fame
-cutting the grass, twice.
-having the van fixed
-crying myself to sleep, okay, may be not, but I did think about it
-hanging out with my sister and her kids, almost every day for two weeks
-cleaning up the barf of three kids...not a good time

So, all in all, not an entirely wasted two weeks.

I am excited. Tomorrow is the big day. He returns home.

But I did NOT mention him here. You've never even heard of him. He doesn't exist in the cyber-world.

This post did not happen.

5 comments:

  1. LOL!! This was HI.LAR.I.OUS!!

    And that answers my question that I just sent you on facebook.

    Sounds like you were a champ for 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What post? It's blank on my screen.

    Ü

    ReplyDelete
  3. You cannot mention the one who cannot be mentioned exactly why?

    ReplyDelete